• New York (1987)
• United States District Court for Southern District of New York (1988)
• United States District Court for Eastern District of New York (1988)
• University of Rochester (B.A., History, 1983)
• American University: Rome, Italy (1982)
• Western New England University School of Law (J.D. 1986)
• Law Review Member (1984-85); Topics Editor (1985-86)
Western New England Law Review (Vol. 7, Issue 2, 1984): "Recent Decision: In re Jadd", 391 Mass. 227, 461 N.E.2d 760 (1984).
Member, New York State Trial Lawyers Association and Westchester County Bar Association. Bruce is a Fee Dispute Arbitrator for the Unified Court System's Ninth Judicial District. Bruce is also a faculty member and lecturer at Lawline.com, a division of FurtherEd, the nation's leading online Continuing Legal Education (CLE) provider.
Awarded AV rating by Martindale-Hubbell (August 2003).
Direct Line: (914) 242-2042
Bruce and his wife reside in Mount Kisco, NY. When Bruce is not writing briefs, doing research, or trying cases, he attends his son's band, Modern Diet's, concerts at clubs in NYC, and going for walks with his Dog LaBooh.
Bruce also enjoys traveling and playing softball in the Spring and Summer.